Canciones para una semana complicada

Lunes:
When you had not touched me yet
Take me to the night we met

Martes:
I'm crying out a storm
The water is freezing
And the pain's starting to show

Miércoles:
Listen to the words that you say
It's getting harder to stay
When I see you

Jueves:
Érem tu i jo amb el món a part
i ara és el món que ens salvarà
entre les runes d'aquest salt,
que érem tu i jo i ja no ho som tant

Viernes:
I know we aren't
Where we said we'd be
When we were seventeen
But I feel safe here

Sábado:
Take me out tonight
'Cause I want to see people
and I want to see light
(...)
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine

Domingo:
Liquid memories And waves of our story colliding Kicking up the sand And I can’t see to the bottom Dive and hold my hand
'cause maybe we haven’t forgotten.

Comentarios